We purchased the Little Tikes Activity Garden Playhouse for our daughter. I have to admit that at the time of purchasing the toy was rather expensive! We paid £89.99! Having said that it is a great toy!
- Light and music show with what I can only describe as a disco ball which flashes different colours and projects fireflies everywhere. There are 3 levels, dance, colours and numbers. The music is somewhat annoying although by far not the worse! Ashleigh loved it though! That’s all that matters right?!
- There is a shape sorter
- a ball run which comes with 3 balls.
- A mini slide which for some reason my daughter still loves even though she can’t slide down it as she’s too big it’s more like a seat 😂
- A movable climbing monkey.
- A door toy can open and shut
- The layout can be changed. This is my favourite feature. It can be changed from been kept as a square house or been totally opened out.
For more specifications and features you can go direct to http://amzn.to/2j7MmdC
Our daughter really enjoyed the Little Tikes Activity Garden Treehouse. It does have some great activities as a baby toy and a Pre-school toy. She does play with it less now she is nearly two and a half. I think we purchased this too late I would recommend the best age to buy this would be around 9 Months when your baby can stand and sit comfortably to get maximum use out of it.
The Little Tikes Activity Garden Treehouse is quite big and bulky so I wouldn’t really recommend this if you are quite short for space.
The light show is fantastic for babies and toddlers though and makes it a fun activity toy. I don’t think this baby toy/Pre School toy is worth £89.99 but I do think if you can get it for less then this would make a great birthday present or Christmas present!